We're looking for our next sales star to join one of the fastest growing startups in NYC. Krossover has emerged as the most innovative company in sports, combining next-level technology, data analytics, and interactive game reporting to help coaches at all levels win more games. We're searching for hard working individuals who want to launch their career by establishing a solid foundation in sales through this Sales Account Executive Role.
- Selling the world's #1 sports video breakdown service
- Understanding the needs of potential customers and pitching them how Krossover will win them the next Conference, State or National Championship
- Development of sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover high school/college accounts within an assigned geography.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested accounts.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new contractual relationships with accounts.
- Manage the success, adoption and growth of existing customers.
- Consult with and advising customers resulting in increased adoption, success and expansion.
- Inside sales position with limited travel requirements (<5%).
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- College degree with 1-5 years of sales experience
- Ability to flourish in a high-energy, cold calling environment
- Eager to learn and grow with a ‘do not take no for an answer’ mentality
- Detail oriented, positive-minded, strategic thinker and strong work ethic.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Krossover is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.